Saturday, December 15, 2012

I have decided it is OK for me as a practicing Christian to use cannabis


It's late Fall 2012 and the experiment has been pretty much "over" for some months now...

I have decided it is OK for me as a practicing Christian to use cannabis 


I got frustrated trying to get my medical card so gave up for a while. This clinic was flakey and trying to work with the wrong doctor and I just did not see the use...

I still am using the three types I was given last Winter and taking them quite regularly but in small doses. Apparently, compared to most folks I know, a little goes a long way for me. I can roll a tiny ball (about the size to fit in the eraser holder of a standard pencil) and smoke that for a day or two. I am just keeping them in plastic bags and I guess it's loosing its potency. 

I have dated about 4 folks this last year who smoke grass. I also have met a lot of other Christians that smoke it. I have tried about three other types and some just put me to sleep. I experimented a week or so ago to smoke it every night to get off of benadryl that I take for sleep and it was OK, I jus found myself getting up too early anxious which is a bad thing for me. A lot of times I would wake up quite refreshed.

This fall I also made some Train Wreck brownies that were great. Over all, I have had good experiences and it seems to be a part of my life at least 4-5 times a week, sometimes daily. It's great for my...

Back pain
Anxiety
Depression
Sleep
Breathing

Hooray for Washington state! looks like the west coast is winning the battle against prohibition 

Thanks for reading, and God Bless

Roman Zate

No comments:

Post a Comment