Thursday, December 15, 2011

4th try - social issues with friends and family and faith

i had 2 little hits and a strong one after coming home with a big headache due to a pill reaction
i felt better but was a bit spaced out
i also did not get dizzy much at all and was able to do things
smoking does not seem quite as strange like it did sunday

i was about to take another hit later on in the evening but felt like i had enough - when i tried i could not get a good hit and things like that make me wonder, then it could be just that i also don't know what i am doing
i place a lot of heightened meaning to coincidental events
i was watching a preacher this week who seemed to be telling me to stop what i was doing
i have these preachers on as part of my experiment - and its really strange what goes through my mind! sometimes i think they are talking right to me if i am unsure about something, its like i am wanting them to think for me when i don't know what to do
i want to do something that has been against my conscience and practice my faith as much as i can at the same time instead of abandoning it like i used to if i was in a similar situation



i hung out with a friend of mine who is in recovery today - if he found out he may have to stay away from me - i took him to a party a few years ago where they were taking a few hits in the basement and it triggered him so much that he will not come back
he also really looks up to me and i am worried it may make him weak

so much to deal with...

my mom is picking me up tomorrow for me to get corrective eye laser work done
i worry that she will find out without me telling her, and i am thinking of telling her and even though i think it will be ok, i also fear it could be a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment