Tuesday, December 13, 2011

entry 3

second day was better, and for some reason, when i started my sore throat went away

drinking a lot of water with this


after the 3 hits i thought i would try a few things...

playing music: easy
on the computer : hard


a few hours later i took two more hits
here is what i found

hungry again!!!
im 240 lbs and wondering if i will gain more
golly they are right about this stuff, it makes you peckish 

watched starwars ep 2 and it went fast and the only part i really enjoyed was the music at the ending credits, it was amazing
i fell asleep on the couch and awoke startled over nothing

when i closed my eyes i actually believed that i was at the house i grew up in, very strange experience...

crawled into bed again without brushing my teeth like the night before and did not even change into my nighties 


the first thing i noticed my first night was how circulation improved
i have minor heart problems and often have cold feet and i noticed right away sensation in my legs and feet


i did get some tightness in chest 

hot palms... sounds like a town in southern california!


the next morning i awoke grogy and tired and sore and lazy, but thats normal for me!
i have a frog in my throat but not really sore at all

No comments:

Post a Comment